You can also earn extra points by shopping online through the merchants listed on the myncu-redeem.com website. Simply log in to your account and click on SHOP ONLINE for all of the details.
General Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I create an account?
An account will be created on your behalf. To claim your account, simply click “Start Here”. Enter the required information and click ”Search”.
2. Do I need an email address for an account?
Yes, you must have an email address to create an account.
3. Does my account ever expire?
No, your account never expires.
4. What if I forget my password?
Simply click the “Sign In” button and enter your email address after “Forgot your Password?” Click “Request Password” and a new password will be emailed to you to use to log in.
5. How do I earn points?
Eligible accounts will earn points when using your debit card for both in-store and online purchases. You’ll earn one point for every $100 spent with a signature or PIN transaction. In addition, some account holders may receive mailers periodically, offering 100 bonus points for using you debit card 5, 10, 15, 20, or 25 times in one month. To maximize the number of points you will earn, be sure use your debit card instead of check, cash or credit card.
6. What is a certificate?
Every time you qualify, points will be issued in the form of a certificate. Certificates will be automatically deposited in your account.
7. How do I view my point balance?
When you log into the system, your current point balance will be displayed in the top left corner.
8. Do points expire?
Points are valid for 2 years from the first day of the month in which the Points were issued. Points will be invalid at 12AM on that date, and cannot be redeemed for a reward. Their value will become 0. Deposited certificates and expiration dates can be viewed by clicking on "MyPoints Rewards" and "Certificates".
9. How do I redeem points for a prize?
You can redeem prizes by clicking on the “Rewards” button. Search for products by category, number of points or by keyword. Simply click on the prize you wish to order and click “Order”. Verify the shipping information and click the submit button. Then, confirm your order. Most gifts are shipped to arrive within 3 weeks.
10. Can I send my prize to someone other than myself?
Yes, simply enter a different address in the shipping information and your prize can be sent to someone else.
11. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Yes, many of our prizes can be shipped to PO Box addresses. However, if you select a prize that is shipped via FedEx Ground you will be prompted to enter a physical address for delivery, as FedEx does not deliver to PO Box addresses.
12. How do I contact member service?
Click Contact Us for the email address and phone number to our Member Service department.
13. Why is my online banking log-in not working on this site?
Your login and password for your account on this site are not the same as your login and password for online banking through your financial institution. Please create a new account and password for your rewards account.
eDeposit Frequently Asked Questions
1. My family has several accounts under different account holder names, and we would like to put all of our certificates into one online Rewards account. Will we be able to do this with eDeposit?
Yes, you may enter up to 5 different account numbers to link to one online Rewards account. They do not have to have the same account holder names on them.
2. What if I need to remove one of the accounts from the eDeposit due to an account closing or perhaps that person no longer wants to share points? Can accounts be removed?
Yes, you may add, update or remove linked accounts at any time by logging in to your online rewards account and clicking “My Account”, then click "eDeposit”. Scroll down to the area where your account numbers and zip codes are saved, and click “Remove” after the account number and zip code you would like removed. Enter the Security String and click “Save.”
3. What if I open another checking account at my financial institution at a later date, can I add that account to eDeposit at a later time?
Yes, you can add an account at any time by logging in to your online rewards account and clicking “My Account” to access the eDeposit feature. Once an account has been opened for at least 30 days it may be added to the site. Also, whenever you enter a paper certificate into your rewards account, you will be reminded that you may link your accounts to your rewards account.
4. Will I receive any notification letting me know that new points have been added?
Yes, you will receive an email letting you know points have been deposited into your account.
5. I have never had to enter my checking account number online before, will my information be safe?
Yes, when you sign up for the eDeposit feature you will notice some security features in place that have to be completed for your information to be accepted, and we also have several internal features in place to safeguard the security of your account information.